UA
  • News
  • Popular
  • Search
  • Apps
download white apps
Download

Since morning, 45 combat clashes recorded on front line – Ukraine's General Staff

www.pravda.com.ua
Sun, 20 Apr 2025 17:01:58 +0300
Since morning, 45 combat clashes recorded on front line – Ukraine's General Staff

As of 16:00 on 20 April, despite Russia’s declared "Easter truce", 45 combat clashes have already occurred along the front line, with 20 of them on the Pokrovsk front alone.

Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook, information as of 16:00 on 20 April

Details: Throughout the day, Russian forces launched artillery strikes from across the border on the settlements of Myropilske and Turia in Sumy Oblast.

On the Lyman front , two engagements were recorded near the settlements of Nadiia and Myrne.

On the Kramatorsk front , Russian forces attacked four times near the city of Chasiv Yar and in the direction of the villages of Stupochky and Bila Hora. One combat engagement is still ongoing.

On the Toretsk front , the Russians launched two attacks near the settlements of Druzhba and Toretsk.

The highest activity remains on the Pokrovsk front . A total of 20 engagements of varying intensity have taken place on Sunday 20 April near the settlements of Sukha Balka, Myroliubivka, Yelyzavetivka, Lysivka, Kotlyne, Udachne, Novooleksandrivka, Yelyzavetivka, Uspenivka, Preobrazhenka, Andriivka and Rozlyv, with two engagements still ongoing.

On the Novopavlivka front , Russian forces attempted to advance twice near the settlements of Skudne and in the direction of Odradne.

On the Orikhiv front , Russian troops made three attempts to advance on Ukrainian positions near the settlements of Mala Tokmachka and Stepove, but were repelled.

In the operational zone in Russia's Kursk Oblast , Ukrainian defenders are currently repelling three attacks, with 12 engagements recorded so far. The Russians have carried out 100 artillery strikes, including seven using multiple-launch rocket systems.

On the Kharkiv, Kupiansk, Siversk, Huliaipole and Prydniprovske fronts, the Russians have not carried out active offensive actions.

Background: 

  • On Sunday morning, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported 20 combat engagements from 22:00 on 19 April to 08:00 on 20 April.
  • On Saturday 19 April, Russian leader Vladimir Putin announced an Easter truce, which supposedly means a halt to all hostilities in Ukraine from the evening of 19 April until midnight on 21 April. Meanwhile, Russia’s Ministry of Defence stated that Russian forces would uphold the truce only if Ukraine does the same.
  • Zelenskyy stated that Ukraine would respond in kind to any Russian ceasefire, but Russian assaults and artillery activity were continuing on some fronts.
  • Most Ukrainian defenders have not witnessed the so-called "Easter truce" promised by Russian forces, according to data from DeepState, a Ukrainian group of military analysts.
  • Zelenskyy said that there has been an increase in Russian attacks and the use of kamikaze drones in the combat zone since 10:00 on 20 April. Russian forces have doubled its use of FPV drones.

Support Ukrainska Pravda on Patreon !

Read in full

Latest news

Russia began to connect martyrs by radio network during strikes on Ukraine
Russia began to connect martyrs by radio network during strikes on Ukraine
Martyrs gather intelligence during strikes on UkraineThis was reported by a specialist in the field of military radio technologies, Sergey quotFlashquot Beskrestnov.Bad news. The enemy did not ...
news.online.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 23:11:00 +0200
Rubio Says ‘Much Work’ to Be Done After Talks With Ukrainian Officials
Rubio Says ‘Much Work’ to Be Done After Talks With Ukrainian Officials
Secretary of State Marco Rubio and other U.S. officials met with a Ukrainian delegation led that was without Andriy Yermak, who resigned as chief of staff to Ukraines president on Friday.
www.nytimes.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 23:10:58 +0200
The Queen of Britain appealed to the world to save Ukraine
The Queen of Britain appealed to the world to save Ukraine
The Queen of Britain calls for saving UkraineCamilla believes the countrys quotdeterminationquot will make it possible to find a solution to another devastating and brutal war.As part of ...
news.online.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 22:11:00 +0200
The Russian army is throwing "disposable" soldiers into the assaults
The Russian army is throwing "disposable" soldiers into the assaults
The phenomenon of disposable soldiers in the Russian armyA statement on this occasion was made by the deputy commander of the nd mechanized battalion of the th separate mechanized brigade of t...
news.online.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 21:11:00 +0200
Ukraine's elections timeline discussed at talks in Florida – WSJ
Ukraine's elections timeline discussed at talks in Florida – WSJ
One of the issues that the Ukrainian and US delegations have been discussing in Florida on Sunday has been the timing of elections in Ukraine.Source The Wall Street Journal, as reported by ...
www.pravda.com.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 20:01:00 +0200
Germany gives Ukraine €170 million to strengthen its energy sector
Germany gives Ukraine €170 million to strengthen its energy sector
Germany will allocate an additional million to Ukraine to strengthen its energy infrastructure ahead of winter. According to Censor.NET, this was announced by Prime Minister Yuliia Svyrydenko.
censor.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 19:50:00 +0200
Meeting between Ukrainian and US delegations to continue after break, - media (updated)
Meeting between Ukrainian and US delegations to continue after break, - media (updated)
The meeting between the Ukrainian and American delegations in Florida will continue after the break.
censor.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 19:38:00 +0200
Kyslytsia: Negotiations in Miami are substantive and constructive
Kyslytsia: Negotiations in Miami are substantive and constructive
First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Andrii Kyslytsia reported on the progress of the Ukrainian delegations negotiations in Miami. He wrote about this on his page on social network ...
censor.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 19:25:00 +0200
Member of Ukraine's negotiating team shares positive impressions from start of "peace talks" in Florida
Member of Ukraine's negotiating team shares positive impressions from start of "peace talks" in Florida
Serhii Kyslytsia, Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine, who has been taking part in talks on the peace plan, has noted the constructive approach from the American side in Florida.Source Kys...
www.pravda.com.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 19:17:00 +0200
Russians injure 7 civilians in attacks on Kherson
Russians injure 7 civilians in attacks on Kherson
Seven civilians were injured in the Russian attacks on the city of Kherson on November.Source Kherson Oblast Prosecutors OfficeDetails On November, Russian forces attacked settl...
www.pravda.com.ua
Sun, 30 Nov 2025 19:13:00 +0200
додати ще новини more news

Top news

Kazakhstan demands Ukraine stop attacks on Novorossiysk oil port
Kazakhstan demands Ukraine stop attacks on Novorossiysk oil port
Top Trump Aides to Meet With Ukrainians in Florida on Sunday
The Russian army is throwing "disposable" soldiers into the assaults
China is facing one of the most serious challenges in its history
Ukraine war briefing: Ukrainians fly to US for peace talks with Rubio, Witkoff and Kushner
Ukraine's elections timeline discussed at talks in Florida – WSJ
Battle for Pokrovsk. The commander of the DShV issued an important warning.
"The last peaceful summer." Macron responds to alarming predictions about war
The Queen of Britain appealed to the world to save Ukraine
Insiders reveal Trump's plan for negotiations with Ukraine
  • About us
  • Contacts
  • Rules of use
  • Apps