Russians attack Kharkiv with drones, killing 3 people, injuring 34
www.pravda.com.ua
Fri, 04 Apr 2025 00:08:47 +0300

The Russians once again attacked the city of Kharkiv with UAVs on the evening of 3 April.
A fire has broken out at one of the scenes, three people have been killed and 34 injured.
Rescue workers continue to clear the rubble, where people may still be trapped.
Source Kharkiv Mayor Ihor Terekhov Oleh Syniehubov, Head of Kharkiv Oblast Military Administratio Quote Early reports indicate that there were two Shahed drone strikes on the city, including in the Novobavarskyi district. Kharkiv is once again under enemy UAV attack.
Be careful Details Later, Terekhov reported a fire at one of the scenes.
At 2216, it was reported that a twostorey building had been hit, with a large fire at the scene.
Early reports indicate that there were casualties, including children.
Syniehubov said the Russian UAV strike caused fires in a house and a highrise building.
At 2301, Terekhov reported that 12 people had been injured in the strikes.
As of 2337, he stated that 19 people were known to be injured and one person had died.
People at the scene Photo Suspilne.Kharkiv At 2347, Terekhov reported that 29 people had been injured.
At 0008, he wrote that the death toll had risen to two.
Dmytro Chubenko, the spokesman for the Kharkiv Oblast Prosecutors Office, said all six Russian drone strikes had occurred in the Novobavarskyi district in Kharkiv.
Quote from Chubenko There is extensive destruction.
Around 30 highrise buildings have been damaged.
All UAVs hit within a relatively small radius of several kilometres.
This is a large residential area.
The number of injured will rise, as about 100 people were in their apartments at the time of attack.
Details At 0040, Terekhov reported 32 injured.
Three more people may still be under the rubble, he added.
Rescue workers operating at the scene Photo Suspilne.Kharkiv Updated At 0118, Terekhov announced that rescue workers had retrieved fragments of a third body from under the rubble.
The Kharkiv Oblast Prosecutors Office reported that a UAV had directly struck a twostorey residential building at one of the scenes, completely destroying one entrance, with half of the building collapsing.
Two apartments remained under the rubble, where five people had lived.
Firefighters extinguishing fire Photo Syniehubov Quote from Chubenko Two of them, a man and a woman approximately 40 years old, have been killed.
Their bodies have been recovered from under the rubble.
Their 10yearold daughter is still being searched for.
Residents of the ground floor, a mother around 70 years old and her son about 50 years old, are not responding.
Their neighbours say they were in their apartment at the time of the strike.
Російська армія атакувала Харків безпілотниками троє людей загинули, 34 постраждалиhttps//t.co/7urb4Z3Q7iВідео ДСНС pic.twitter.com/B9FgqJ0o77 Українська правда ukrpravdanews April 3, 2025 Details The latest reports indicate that 34 people were injured, including two children a nineyearold boy, who has an acute stress reaction and a 16yearold boy, who has a fractured shin.
Background Explosions were heard in Kharkiv on the night of 12 April as the Russians launched a largescale drone attack on the city.
Eight people were injured, including children.
Russian forces hit a multistorey residential building in Kharkiv on 2 April, injuring four people, including a 10yearold boy.
The Russians once again attacked the city of Kharkiv on the evening of 2 April.
Russian forces used 17 Shahed UAVs on the city within an hour Terekhov reported that the number of attacks on the city in March had doubled compared to February.
The Situation Centre recorded a total of 42 attacks and 172 air raids an average of five per day.
Support Ukrainska Pravda on Patreon
Latest news
